Hi there, Nick here and welcome to my Tao Of Badass Review website. Thanks for checking out my genuine review of The Tao Of Badass e-book by renowned relationship expert and guru Joshua Pellicer.
To be upfront, this is a genuine and unrestricted review of Joshua’s book. What you will read below are MY OWN thoughts and the IMPORTANT details you need to know before getting a copy for yourself.
Please note this is a review site: Click here to visit Joshua Pellicer’s The Tao Of Badass Official Site.
What is ‘The Tao Of Badass’ about and what do you get for your money?
‘The Tao Of Badass’ is a detailed guide and instructional manual that teaches you everything you need to know about attracting women and improving your confidence with women.
The product itself is made up of 7 separate items:
- Access to the exclusive Members Only Community area of The Tao Of Badass website. From here you can access all the parts of the product and also contribute to the member’s forum.
- The 150 page The Tao Of Badass e-book as a PDF. This is split into 10 chapters covering all aspects of the system.
- You also get 9 MP3 audio files (a little over 4 hours worth) containing unabridged audio commentary of Joshua Pellicer himself reading the guide. Each MP3 refers to a chapter in the e-book.
- There’s another 4 MP3 audio files (10 minutes each) containing subliminal messages designed to boost your confidence with women.
- When I purchased, I also received 4 bonus e-books (totalling 54 pages). These cover further topics to enhance what’s already in the main guide.
- Through the Members area of the Tao Of Badass website, you get access to a further 4 videos entitled “Hacking Attraction” (a little under 3 hours in total) which shows Joshua himself giving the presentation.
- Finally, you also get access (through the Member’s area) to the “5 Week Body Language Mastery Course” comprising 5 videos, plus a special bonus video, giving you another 9 hours worth of valuable instruction.
At first glance this program looks like outstanding value. There’s a lot of information, but is it useful and well explained?
What’s in the book?
As I mentioned, it’s split into 10 chapters.
Chapter 1 is the Introduction to the system – what you can expect and, importantly, it sets you up with the right mindset for the rest of the course.
Chapter 2 talks about Gender Roles, and why women are attracted to a certain type of man, and why men are attracted to certain women.
Chapter 3 focuses on Confidence. The thing women find most attractive in men is confidence. This chapter teaches you how to improve your confidence in such a way as to make you more attractive to more women.
Chapter 4 is called The System. Here Joshua details the four phases of what he calls the “map of interaction.” Essentially, this is a roadmap showing how to act in certain situations to get the right outcome.
Chapter 5 is The Approach: how exactly do you walk up to a woman and start a conversation? This chapter tells you how, and more importantly, how to combat any anxiety you may have.
Chapter 6 talks about the Tests that women may give you. These tests are designed so they can see if you’re their type of man. Here you’ll learn all about these tests and how to pass them.
Chapter 7 goes into detail about Reading Body Language. I’ve discussed this a little in an earlier post so I won’t repeat it again here. Suffice to say you’ll learn all about the non-verbal cues women give out and how to respond to them.
Chapter 8 is called Creating Love. Here Joshua tells you just how to create that special emotional attraction with a woman. Sounds clinical, but it’s good to know.
Chapter 9 talks about The Biggest Mistakes You Make. Again, I’ve summarised these in an earlier post, but Joshua goes into far more detail in the book.
Chapter 10 is the Conclusion, where Joshua wraps up his teachings with the important discussion of just what it means to be a badass. I found this very eye-opening and thought-provoking.
What’s in the audio files?
The commentary MP3s of Joshua reading through the guide are great. I found this better than reading the manual on its own as Joshua will add extra titbits of info throughout his commentary.
The subliminal MP3s are designed for you to listen in the background – don’t listen to them consciously. They contain special audio tracks to boost your confidence with women and help you break out of your shell.
What about the videos?
The videos are an excellent component of this package. I really like these type of instructional videos, and seeing and hearing Joshua talk about his material really gives you a solid grounding in each video’s topic. The Body Language Mastery Course is worthy of special mention – it’s probably worth the cost of the course on its own. I found it very useful and informative.
Are the bonus e-books any good?
In a word, yes. They tell you how to avoid getting into a woman’s “Friend Zone”, the pros and cons of monogamy and polyamory, how to end a relationship with a woman properly, and how to avoid getting cheated on. All contain relevant, useful information that are all fit well with the overall philosophy of the Tao Of Badass system.
Are there any BAD points?
- There is a lot of information here, so you might find it quite heavy going. That said, nothing worthwhile ever comes easily. I can recommend the audio commentary to help understand everything more clearly.
- The system does require you to change your ways if want to become more successful with women. If you find it hard to change, then you won’t be able to get the benefits of this system.
What are the GOOD points?
- Joshua is a very good teacher, and clearly he knows his topic well. His style of writing and presenting allow you to quickly understand what he’s saying and how to apply it to your own situation.
- The audio commentary is fantastic, and I think I got the most out of the system from it. I could listen to it on my iPod on the way to work, and maybe even try some things out there and then.
- The various videos are also excellent, particularly the Body Language Mastery series. These contain some great information that most guys simply don’t know about. Once you do know, however, you’ll wonder how you got by without it.
- Joshua’s commonsense approach is very refreshing. To be honest, I was a little put off by the “badass” tag. However, Joshua gives you an overall blueprint of how to be a real man, and that doesn’t mean you’re a self-centred jerk. Quite the opposite – a badass is a guy who knows how to do everything right.
Tao Of Badass Review Final Verdict – What do I think?
If only I had access to this information 20 years ago! Throughout my life I’ve read lots of guides about how to attract women, and be attractive to women. While some worked a little, others simply didn’t.
The Tao Of Badass is one system that I can say genuinely works.
Not only does it give you greater confidence with women, it gives you greater confidence in your life in general. I’ve personally found that my professional life has also improved thanks to the tips Joshua has taught me.
In my opinion, The Tao Of Badass is the best, most complete product out there for men looking to enhance their personal and professional lives for the better. The comprehensive manual together with the excellent instructional videos and audio files will teach you things you’ve never considered before.
I highly recommend this system to you and I sincerely hope this Tao Of Badass review has been helpful.